For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, staff and event participants, please note the following Conditions of Entry in relation to persons’ use and entry to Blundstone Arena – Bellerive:
1. Blundstone Arena management reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons.
2. Concession patrons must show a valid identification card as proof of eligibility at the ticket box and at the turnstile.
3. Patrons must comply with any requests for electronic and/or personal body searching.
4. Management reserves the right to inspect any bag and/or articles of clothing for the following prohibited items (cloakroom facilities are not available for any of these items) :
5. Umbrellas are permitted inside the venue but cannot be opened inside the venue.
6. Patrons are admitted to the Venue at their own risk. Blundstone Arena will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property nor for any other loss, damage or injury suffered by any patron, whether in contract, tort or statutory liability to the full extent permitted by law.
7.Seats retract automatically, check your seat before you sit down.
8. Alcoholic beverages may not be taken into or from Blundstone Arena.
9. Smoking (including the use of e-cigarettes) is only permitted within the designated smoking areas inside the Venue. Patrons may be asked to leave the Venue if they are found smoking in other areas within the Venue.
10. Patrons causing a disturbance or refusing to comply with requests from Blundstone Arena staff or their representatives may be evicted from the Venue.
11. Some areas of Blundstone Arena are exposed to direct sunlight and heat. Patrons are required to take appropriate care for their sun protection and hydration.
12. The carriage and operation of drones (or any such aircraft) is prohibited
13. In order to enhance security, to protect the safety of persons at the Venue and ensure compliance with conditions of use of the Venue, Blundstone Arena (and its contractors) may operate surveillance equipment within and surrounding the Venue. By entering the Venue you consent to information about yourself (including images) being recorded by such surveillance equipment and to Blundstone Arena disclosing the information recorded to anyone (including law enforcement bodies, person involved in relevant legal or disciplinary actions and the governing bodies of organisations holding events at the Venue) to the extent that Blundstone Arena deems such disclosure to be necessary so as to protect Venue operators’ or those governing bodies’ lawful interests, the public interest or the safety of persons or property at the Venue.
Please note that the above conditions of entry may vary between events.
For AFL matches, the conditions of entry should be read in conjunction with the AFL Venue Entry Policy.